My thoughts. And nothing else.

I often think of an early commemorative lately:

Sometime in early September can be, so the school has just begun. I am not yet of school age, so I spend my time with my grandparents. I'm sitting outside in the garden, in a sandbox, which my dear grandfather made ​​for me. Here are the new games that my parents brought for me from Yugoslavia. Two Matchbox, a green road-roller with red wheels and the blue excavator. The sunshine filters through the playful plum tree leaves which the breeze moves gently. The sky was a so beautiful blue color, as can be only the clear blue sky. So all I have to build a road in the sand. All the stuff, that the whole world is so extraordinarily beautiful that I begun to cry there, alone.
Perhaps accross tissue of space and time, then and there, I felt something from the future?

My parents sometime around the 1970s got wrapped up in the Jehovahs Witnesses, now I'm not going to make a religious comment but I will tell you and everyone that this religion is not for people intending to have children.

They don't celebrate christmas or Birthdays so I as a kid never received anything at all, my mother used to say that all of the year is a good time to give children presents but she never did anyway, does that mean that they never loved me in the first place?

I don't have any fond memories of my own and it is very difficult for me to make new ones because of constant depression which haunts me to this day.

The one thing that has taught me all through this horrifying life that I've lived is that being kind to someone shouldnt be seen as a sign of weakness and that people who believe this are no longer human beings anymore, they are simply slaves to their own instincts.

It is very difficult to make friends these days, usually one simple misunderstanding can put the entire friendship in jeapoardy.

It is the people who are kind to one another who will suffer the most yet it is the people who take advantage of that kindness who have such a prosperous and well off life that will end up being the most miserable in their later years.

I guess I should be thankful that I suffer so much today, so I do not have to suffer so much when I am older.

I wish I had your fond memories dear friend, but in a way now that you have shared them I do :)

Last edited:
Wherever I look all over the world, there are all lies.
I can not accept it.
But I still live now. (or there is existence would be the right expression.)
My son had a highly developed sense of justice.
This was probably led to his death.
Perhaps he could have been an opportunism.
I do not know.
But I suffer constantly.
This is my existence.
And I do not believe in anything.
Maybe that's why I'm who I am.
But nevertheless I would like to think I am one of the only ones.
Of course this is true all of us.

Wacky

I am sorry to hear of your sons passing.

I am not a person to tell you to not think too strongly on thoughts like this because I too feel the same way at times, and sometimes afterwoods I feel better.

I have spoken to a psychologist for 10 years or more about all sorts of topics and it has helped many times.

I have a mother and father who are both knocking on death's door begging for him to come out and play, and my parents do not shy away at telling me that this is so.

I think that they have at most 5 or 10 years left on this earth.

My father had lost his sanity when he suffered a car crash in 1990 which left his spine a tattered mess that only many pieces of metal could fix, this left him with constant pain.

I was just a small boy when this happened. I am torn between fond feelings for my father and hating him because of the lost life that I was meant to live, I was meant to become an engineer or scientist but my father made makes feel guilty every day that I know him and it confuses me most of the time because I cannot understand how someone could be so cruel to me and wreck my life so completely.

So instead of losing my father I suffered alongside with him and listened to his problems instead of concentrating on school.

I do not know how I will cope when they both pass away, my mother is the most dearest to me even though I was too ignored by her and treated badly.

I do not have a son so I cannot relate on that level of grief, but I too feel grief for what I have endured and I have great fear for what I am soon to experience. so you are not alone.

What is the feature that most distinguishes between animals and humans?
It is my opinion that the anticipation, we know the consequences of our actions. Of course, not all people are prone to this trait.
What if we know what we're going the wrong track, but we do it.
Besides, we are able to stick tenaciously to our bad decisions.
Maybe that's the point.

This is the day when Hungarian state is celebrating its 1013 year birthday now.
This feast always have an ambivalent feeling for me.
Because they say this was the way how we can exists here for centuries.
But I must ask, what was the price?
Fratricide.
BTW, in this day, the weather always going to wrong here.
As is now.

Yesterday there were a beautiful sunny day.
Today there is rain, and there are grey clouds all of the sky.
It is good, because the plants are very happy with it.
My cats are sleeping peacefully.
I'm just fighting against cursed computers.
I have a bad mood, which is expressed best by this poem:

Sara Teasdale: There Will Come Soft Rains

There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground,
And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;
And frogs in the pools, singing at night,
And wild plum trees in tremulous white,

Robins will wear their feathery fire,
Whistling their whims on a low fence-wire;

And not one will know of the war, not one
Will care at last when it is done.

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
If mankind perished utterly;
And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn,
Would scarcely know that we were gone.

There Will Come Soft Rains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sara Teasdale poem was the focus in the Ray Bradbury short story of the same name written back in the 50's. I always liked that story even if it was terrible in showing us how nuclear war would end. Of course he also wrote more cheerful stories of small town life in the 30's-50's and my all time favorite The Martian Chronicles.
Sorry for your loss.

I went out to the garden with cats.
Emil and Huncutka suddenly attacked each other cruelly.
(I don't know how to translate Huncutka to english. May be Elf or Elfin - having an otherworldly or magical quality or charm from -
according to Elfin - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary Other synonym hungarian words are pajkos gyermek)
As I tried to separate them, Huncutka bit me around on my right hand's index finger.
It has happened at tuesday morning.
I washed the wound with antiseptic soap.
It did not look too serious.
So I went to work.
During the day, I didn't have a time to deal with this.
But in the evening when I arrived home, I noticed surprisingly, it was swollen, and it hurt.
I have treated it with betadine and ice, but it doesn't helped.
So on wednesday morning I went to the emergency surgery.
They don't let me to go home.
Later that day, my hand had an operation, under general anesthesia.
I was in hospital about 34 years ago for the last time.
It wasn't good, but now much more worse.
I was in a five-bed room.
On my left, was a nearly 80-year-old man, as well as my right side.
They were with broken bones and some dementia.
They are screaming ocassionally.
They were nasty bedsores.
The nurses must fighting with them, when it was the time for a lunch or bathing or anything else.
Opposite to me, there were two men, one of them in the same state than my neighbours.
But he was conscious at least.
The fifth one, I gave a name him, Black Knight.
He was a poor homeless.
They amputated his legs earlier, because of vasoconstriction.
They began cutting his fingers now, because of this.
I know, I'm morbid, but this whole situation was so surreal.
I hope I do not get back there.
I am diligently I am taking my medication.

P.S.
Make no mistake, the doctors and nurses do their work, as they can.
The system is what completly wrong.