My Summer is Ruined.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Akabak under 64 bit Windows, download and install "XP mode" from Microsoft. It's a pre-configured VM (Virtual Machine) running 32-bit XP.

Only after paying M$ a premium for an upgrade to Win7 Professional or Ultimate. Win7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium x64 do not have this functionality. M$ figured that by neutering the OS compatibility they could squeeze at least another $80 more out of people.:rolleyes:

Once you've been extorted they will give you the support software for free. I'm not a MS hater, but am a M$ BASHER :D

Need to figure out why this didn't work the first I tried it. But this laptop I did not make and came preconfigured with what they will. :rolleyes:

Dispite that it's a quad core i7 1600x display blueray usb3, hdmi yadda yadda yadda for $650. Store oopsed and sold my wife the wrong lappy. As it turned out the specs were very similar, enough to not care. Went to store the next day to make the correction. As it turns out they weren't suppose to sell this thing yet, it was a Black Friday item and that saved me an extra $100 :D

That's the first computer I've bought assembled since '88 ;)

To make your life a little easier, the next release of Hornresp will include the following enhancements to the Waveform Simulator:

1. The ability to draw straight lines by Shift+clicking at each end of the line.
2. The ability to draw square or rectangular boxes by Ctrl+clicking at the diagonal corners.
3. The ability to place the radiator anywhere in the window by Alt+clicking at each end of the radiator.

The update has now been released:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/119854-hornresp-363.html#post3574995

Kind regards,

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.