• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

My screwup = free PCBs...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So... I've been working on a PCB for a push-pull driver using a triple-triode compactron tube.

Somehow, I sent the wrong version out to fab. It should work fine - I have NOT built it - but its missing a couple of features that I intended it to have, like an AC balance pot, and a CCS in the tail of the diff amp.

So, I have about 50 of these boards that I do not intend to use.

I'll give them away to anybody that wants them. Limit of 4 boards per person. Free! Although if you're outside the US I might ask you to pay for the shipping...

If you're interested, send me an email (the PM function is not the best way for me, sometimes I get no notifications). pmillett at hotmail works.

I'll attach a picture of the PCB, and the schematic. Hopefully they are readable.

Sorry, you're mostly on your own with this one, since I haven't even built it. I don't really have the time to help much with it.

Attachments

• R0011598.jpg
    R0011598.jpg
    966.5 KB · Views: 1,024
  • comp_drv.pdf
    14.6 KB · Views: 333
Wow, they went fast. All gone.

Most of you that sent messages got them... if you sent a message after about 5:30PM Central time, you were too late.

I'll send emails to those of you that got them. Also, a few who were in time but still need to send me your mailing address.

If you missed out, I will have an improved version soon. But not free :(

For those of you in the US, I'll cover the postage. Do something nice for somebody.

Pete

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.