My 'parallel' amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Upupa Epops said:
To sajti : It is correct - these transistors separate VAS from output stage and OLG is higher.

I understand it, but I have two problems with it:

1, Due the low internal capacitors of the 610/9610, there is no heavy load on the VAS. I checked the most interesting Cgd, which is 15pF for the 610, and for the 9610 too. This means 30pF, which results 236kHz pole between the stages. I think it's fast enough.

2, The emitter followers can oscillate with pure capacitive loads. And the MOSFETs are pure capacitors, if You see them from the input. I found this oscillation in some amplifiers I made.

sajti

sajti, did you post your amlifier schematic at forum already? can you give me the link to it? Or post here if no, is it possible? Let's share experience.
there in my first schematic variant, VAS current is about 20mA (THD at high frequency depends on it, as measurement shows); in second variant it is much lower, about 1.5mA, and buffer used there.

I will post it, if I foud the schematic on my laptop. I put up to the net few months before, but I don't remember where.
I think, that amplifier will be very simple, compared to Your design. It was fully complementary design for high power applications.

sajti

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.