My new CD-Shuttle!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CLAMPER AND LID MATERIALS

Hello Roberto

I got the files, no problem. Those CAD files are very helpful although my idea is not to duplicate your project but take some dimensions and hints to build a more simpler regular square cabinet.

Could you please inform what material the lid and clamper are made of.

Thanks again and best regards

Grazie JC

The lid and the clamper are made of anodyzed aluminum, such as the front, rear, side, top and bottom plates, and the three feet.

Actually my player is called "Preludio" and is really improved WRT rev.0 ...something like rev.28 :D :D
The circuit is radically changed and there're also many interesting mechanical solutions.

Maybe one day I'll post some pics! ;) :angel:

Spettacolo!!!

Complimenti Roberto, una meravigliosa realizzazione!
Avrei piacere di avere il progetto, se non ti dispiace.
Vorrei cimentarmi nella realizzazione anche se non sono riuscito a capire (sono un quasi neofita) se c'è anche la parte elettronica di pilotaggio del drive. Mentre il convertitore D/A già ce l'ho (ADI RM2).
Ti ringrazio in anticipo
Ciao Giuliano

giulianodes@alice.it

No need to be afraid Giuliano it's just the we have English speaking moderators and we need to know what is being said. Please feel free to use an online translator service if your English is not strong.

Thank you.

EDIT: This what Google Translate gave:

Entertainment!

Complimenti Roberto, a wonderful achievement!
I have the pleasure of the project, if you are not sorry.
I would like venturing upon the achievement even though I could not understand (I am a neophyte almost) if there is also the electronic part of the steering drive. While the D / A converter I already ce (RM2 ADI).
Thanks in advance
Hello Giuliano

Italian

>
English

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.