My active preamp/tone-control and TL074

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had a look at the schematic at the top and it appears strange. There is positive feedback on the two stages? How is that meant to work?

Also it appears we are presenting a 120K-ish resistance to the input source but only using 1/4 of it, 75% wasted. Then the tone circuit is grounded with a 750 R resistor right after it has come through 3K resistors at its best settings, how is that designed to work?

tone control

hi, this is kannan,

i need clear sound from stk ic. please give me your tone control circuits or any audio circuits. I am already used tda1524, ka2107,ka22233 ic and elliots project no 97, and three band tone control in different op amps but i am not satisfied.

The tone control circuit is already there in my post.use a Fairchild/Texas or any NE5532 IC only,which works far better on tone controls IMO. You may have to scale it up or down by changing the nework resistors & caps to get the required gain.

If you are not happy with the "tone control circuit you're using,then why don't you search for some on the web? There are plenty of them for the picking!

Last edited:
hey diyers
greetings tone control for my dx blameless mid base treble balance volume and mic input tlo72

thanking you
andrew lebon

Attachments

• BILD0862.JPG
    BILD0862.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 807
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.