My 4Kw smps finished

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Indeed, looks very similar... :rolleyes: Thanks for the photos! :)

It is the supply man. see new photo of his PIGGY driver. forgot to add it

I dont have to show more pictures. I am not planing to hurt him.

I have the FIRST photos for that supply before it reach the final stages.

I was planing to copy it by the way, since i have all the design materials. but he did it before me :p

Also I am busy with my own designs

Last edited:
It is the supply man. see new photo of his PIGGY driver. forgot to add it

I dont have to show more pictures. I am not planing to hurt him.

I have the FIRST photos for that supply before it reach the final stages.

I was planing to copy it by the way, since i have all the design materials. but he did it before me :p

Also I am busy with my own designs

Thanks for banning me from your empty forum! :D

People, be friendly here, or you will be banned on some other forum! :D:D

Attachments

• diysmps_ban.GIF
    diysmps_ban.GIF
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,311
To microsim444:

You are a bit lost, I work for that company and also for others, I am freelance designer, as other members of this forum I do this everyday, it is my job, the files that you show on your page are MINE and someone from the company did the mistake of giving you that information. Dont use anonymity to trash the other people,s work and please,try to defend your arguments with some evidence , my work deserves a bit of respect. I dont initiate this thread for people like you, but this is a free world and we have to share some air with all the living species, even with the dangerous ones.

Dear Andy.

Even if he posts everithing it won't matter.
Remember my troubles with my 1kw trafo?(interlaced custom made litzwire, etc)
This is a resonance circuit. If the trafo is not made exactly like yours, etc it won't work till 4Kw, maby 2 :) or maby just the magic smoke.

Making a 4Kw non resonant smps is one thing. but when you have to tune it right (resonant case), things get a bit complicated.

That's why i like smps and class D (it all lies in the layout, parts, transformer or choke winding, etc)

Best Regards,

Savu Silviu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.