my 3 way loudspeaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
salt lamp in action :D:D

Attachments

• juvon 140.JPG
    juvon 140.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 131
  • juvon 141.JPG
    juvon 141.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 125
Cool... I thought it was part of the audio chain :eek:

Please report (also after a few months) how do you like this kind of speaker compared to the Thiel or Vandersteen.

I will make sure of their sound a little review after they have been a good run.
hours already, however, are very happy with their sound absolutely non-fatiguing or cold.
even now I already seem to grasp details and more details in the midrange than the small Thiel
unfortunately the listening room is small and penalizes the performance of some big speakers

we summarize the impressions of listening done in the company of Omar (a great lover of music and car hi-fi with ears much better than mine)

We started listening to the sampler with Chesky (disk with ears) listening to some pieces.
the high range, and it soon becomes mdioalta very good, despite the rapid placement in a scene that I made is steady and focused at the center of the first piece diffusori.con (spanish harlem Rebecca Pidgeon's voice is beautiful, alive, with the right shade , never cold, the instruments are very clear and defined, they are very real and material. well you feel the change in tone between the various shots of maracas, a different one from the other (here my Thiel CS 1.6 are not well defined)
also the female voice next piece is a beauty exciting.
The instruments are practically perfect string. feel all the strings of the guitar and violin, the dishes are realistic, it seems to touch the metal of which they are made.
in songs with the piano keyboard is recreated very well, you hear the hammer hitting the strings and the sound is heard.
the bass is very deep, you feel the whole body (I fall to around 25 hz)
Here we found the only problem afflicting the speaker or better speaker in my room playing the blame could also be because of the environment ...
Omar was caught by ear first and then later supported by a CD with test samples of various frequencies in a hole playing around 70 - 100 / 120 Hz or so (roughly) that area of ​​the lower frequency of the male voice. The snare drum is not as dry as it should, but decided it is more "slow" and soft.
say that the big drums seem smaller and the "big voice" the voice of some singers appear as a man "normal"
now we'll find out the cause of this problem and how to solve it.
although for the rest of the important dimensions take their place among the speakers in my room not large (18 sqm)
conjunction with the pass 250.5 looks good, the amp runs very well with the speakers making them look and sound decision, we never caught sbragatura, control of the speaker is on the final total

I hope I was clear and complete, I will update the next listening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.