my 14 inch full range speaker!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok i can ues a Translator,thanks, i like Creation,it is Excited,i like DIY:D

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3,206
Hi Chinese,

Very small thickness of paint. Flat, clear, acrylic paint, very thin, applied with calligraphy pen, so control amount of paint Make pen strokes only where black blocks are shown on conic section. Add very little mass, not mistreat high frequencies, remove standing waves and reflected waves at end of cone. Also at beginning, even less paint, much smaller pen tip, much smaller stroke. Only to control area at cone surface and air, boundary layer, not control piston with mass, only bending surface where all energy is emitted.

Try or not, your decision, works well on other side of the planet from you on all speaker types available. Maybe learn and try on regular cone speaker, cheap, maybe 200 cm diameter.

Bud

Chinese,

Sorry meant 200 mm

Dimensions to put into my program to provide marking template for correct position of pen strokes. Need final diameter, beginning diameter and length of cone wall, not height of cone, actual length of surface.

This is not damping rubber. This is a thin paint, dries hard, 80% moisture which evaporates. Stiffens paper fibers on surface and just under surface. Not mass damping. surface control of ends of cone area and also the entire cone surface, just from ends of cone, where ringing begins and reflects.

Bud

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.