mtm seperate or shared enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The crossover that I used on the MLTL version (see my URL reference in my first post in this thread) can be used and would work best if you use a 5 inch baffle width. This would be a useful starting point for you.

If you change the design, then you will likely have to work through crossover redesign. If you have the ability to make measurements, that will help you to make crossover changes. Several folks around this forum and the Parts Express Tech Talk forum can aid your endeavor.

The crossover that I used on the MLTL version (see my URL reference in my first post in this thread) can be used and would work best if you use a 5 inch baffle width. This would be a useful starting point for you.

If you change the design, then you will likely have to work through crossover redesign. If you have the ability to make measurements, that will help you to make crossover changes. Several folks around this forum and the Parts Express Tech Talk forum can aid your endeavor.

Hey Jim, if you could help me out just a bit more, I think I can finally pull the trigger on building my first diy's. I just need to know a couple things.

1) What would the crossover look like with no baffle step correction?

2) I am using two 4ohms versions for my center channel (I don't have enough 8 ohms) can I use the same crossover?

Thanks
Shawn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.