• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mr Evil's Capacitance Multiplier Power Supply PCB

All boards and boards sets from the first order which have been paid for have shipped, or are shipping today. Only exception are those being held back until they can be shipped with requested parts, people on vacation, etc.

Another small order will be placed in a couple days, so I hope those who requested boards more recently will not have to wait too long.

Inspired?

Nothing to be Inspired about here. I just blew up 1 of LC's VSSA amp module. Did i mention Shaky Hands.! I must agree with you Ref: set up of VSSA bias. It took me 10mins to do 1st one, Second one was about the same. Third time was NOT a Charm.:eek:
SOOO, am looking into future towards PeeCeeBee boards. i am getting 400VA dual 30V secondary Traffo, so should be able to do +-42V.
Also thinking These SMPS is OK But i prefer Conventional PS. Like i said, Nothing Inspiring here. Now if i could just get some of those Unobtainium Alfets!!:rolleyes:

Nothing to be Inspired about here. I just blew up 1 of LC's VSSA amp module. Did i mention Shaky Hands.! I must agree with you Ref: set up of VSSA bias. It took me 10mins to do 1st one, Second one was about the same. Third time was NOT a Charm.:eek:
SOOO, am looking into future towards PeeCeeBee boards. i am getting 400VA dual 30V secondary Traffo, so should be able to do +-42V.
Also thinking These SMPS is OK But i prefer Conventional PS. Like i said, Nothing Inspiring here. Now if i could just get some of those Unobtainium Alfets!!:rolleyes:
Sorry to hear that, RIP little Alfet. The location of the test points in combination with the touchy trim pot makes it difficult.

Now that the Power supply is squared away, I am getting to the revision of my through-hole version of VSSA, a.k.a. PeeCeeBee.