• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mr Evil's Capacitance Multiplier Power Supply PCB

Pete, I think I may have to bite on two boards. I'll make payment via paypal as per your schedule in the first post unless I hear otherwise shortly.

I just haven't got to finishing my own version, so might as well use yours :).
I am not actually collecting money yet, but thank you. I will add you to the list. Payment requests will probably go out middle of next week.

Same thing applies to everyone else - please sign up at your convenience, but it is easier for me to keep track if I can start the payment process for everyone at the same time, thanks.

Hi Pete,

I have assembled a new CP using the parts you listed below except I used MUR860G for the diodes. For some reason, I can't seem to get it to adjust the voltage. Are there some resistor changes that need to be made as well?

Thanks, Terry

PMI said:
Terry,

Were you interested in a higher voltage Cap Multiplier at one point? I had to clear my mail a couple times, and I am sure I missed some questions.

This is a summary of the parts I plan to use to get there:

Rectifier diode: MSR860/MSRF860 (300V reverse voltage)
Pass Transistors: IRF5210PBF/IRF3710PBF (up to 100V)
BJT: KSC1845/KSA992 (120V)
Mosfets: ZVN3310/ZVP3310 (up to 100V)

I have only tested with the MSRF860 so far, so any comments are welcome.

The jfet only sees 1/2 the output voltage, so the 35V-rated J112 is good for up to 70V. It can also be replaced with a 5.6V constant current diode to get over 70V.

Pete

Hi Pete,

I have assembled a new CP using the parts you listed below except I used MUR860G for the diodes. For some reason, I can't seem to get it to adjust the voltage. Are there some resistor changes that need to be made as well?

Thanks, Terry

PMI said:
Terry,

Were you interested in a higher voltage Cap Multiplier?

This is a summary of the parts I plan to use to get there:

Rectifier diode: MSR860/MSRF860 (300V reverse voltage)
Pass Transistors: IRF5210PBF/IRF3710PBF (up to 100V)
BJT: KSC1845/KSA992 (120V)
Mosfets: ZVN3310/ZVP3310 (up to 100V)

I have only tested with the MSRF860 so far, so any comments are welcome.

The jfet only sees 1/2 the output voltage, so the 35V-rated J112 is good for up to 70V. It can also be replaced with a 5.6V constant current diode to get over 70V.

Pete