MPP

Ecco qua tutto quello che devi sapere:
Costruiscillo e sarai contento Punto.
Salutami Udine Specialmente Le Ragazze e le Osterie

Here is all you need to Know:
Build it and be happy Full stop
Say Hello to Udine especialy Girls and Bars.

Is Blue bar still there ?
Hessener Build Guide is realy all you need...

I am building a 2x20W Class A amp for Andrejs straight horn project.

Attachments

• andrejs class a 1.jpg
    andrejs class a 1.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 236
  • andrejy class a 2.jpg
    andrejy class a 2.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 233
  • andrejs class a 3.jpg
    andrejs class a 3.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 230
  • andrejs class a 4.jpg
    andrejs class a 4.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 222
  • andrejs and class a.jpg
    andrejs and class a.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 223
Today my amplifier (final Frickelfest version) backside connecting panels arrived, tomorrow I will add them to the current build. Shown here is the left one. The plate is 10mm aluminum. No screws are visible (as there are no screws visible on the whole amplifier enclosure).

Red, Black = LS +, -
Black = Remote on off
Yellow = TBD (To be disclosed :))
XLR = Balanced input

Attachments

• Proof, IMG_8369.jpg
    Proof, IMG_8369.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Phew, all that effort, just to mount the xlr without visible screw heads.
(aka nut-case. at least you picked a matching audience)

Inbetween the connection bricks comes a sliding panel ? (sorta looked like that on the earlier pics)

Observing the output coils, makes me wonder how much RF would be picked up, if the inductor was placed across the loudspeaker binding posts.

Phew, all that effort, just to mount the xlr without visible screw heads.

Cool or not :) yes it is!

Inbetween the connection bricks comes a sliding panel ? (sorta looked like that on the earlier pics)

Yes, there is a slit in the bottom plate and the connection bricks and a overhang on the top plate (that slides into the sides (heat sinks) and front panel).

Observing the output coils, makes me wonder how much RF would be picked up, if the inductor was placed across the loudspeaker binding posts.

Those are part of a filter, and must be at the amplifier side (or else they will not do there work).

I had a lot of visitors on the weekend.
Stig Björge, Jonathan Carr, Martina Schöner, Andrejs, Heiner Martion, Dieter Fricke and Georg Stracke.
Andrejs had brought a Paradise Phono Stage R3 that i have build with his inductive tube PSU. This is by far the best implementation that i have heard.
Treble is really sweet and there is a lot of energy in the fundamental range and in the bass. I thought that also timing and musicality is improved.
Everybody knows that a good PSU can make a difference but this is an outstanding example.

Attachments

• Paradise Andrejs.jpg
    Paradise Andrejs.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 231
  • Paradise Andrejs 2.jpg
    Paradise Andrejs 2.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 176