MOSFET Amplifier IRFP240/IRFP9240

Hay, this is my HV23 amp in stereo. The amp is tested at +-30VDC only because i don t have any 100v capacitor yet. It play very good ,the bias is set at 20mA for transistor. Also made PSU-7 for amp, it work but with minor problem.If I connect LED for DC protection indication ,the relay don t disconnect speaker. Without LED everything is OK.
Any sugestion how to fix that?

Regards
zoky2

Attachments

• Apex HV23 1.jpg
    Apex HV23 1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Apex HV23.jpg
    Apex HV23.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • PSU-7.jpg
    PSU-7.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,002
Hay, this is my HV23 amp in stereo. The amp is tested at +-30VDC only because i don t have any 100v capacitor yet. It play very good ,the bias is set at 20mA for transistor. Also made PSU-7 for amp, it work but with minor problem.If I connect LED for DC protection indication ,the relay don t disconnect speaker. Without LED everything is OK.
Any sugestion how to fix that?

Regards
zoky2

Nice work,
Regards

Sir Mile, i have made two HV23 amplifiers so far and am impressed with their performance. sound is great.

i also looked at Anthony Holton's AV800 and AV1000 amp schematics. as compared to the AV400, i observed that he added a pair of drivers and increased the number of irfp240/9240 outputs. i want to build another mosfet amplifier but my question is can the hv23 or hv350 be upgraded in a similar manner as Anthony's amplifiers? if yes, what upgrades would you recommend on the HV23/HV350?

regards.

Sir Mile, i have made two HV23 amplifiers so far and am impressed with their performance. sound is great.

i also looked at Anthony Holton's AV800 and AV1000 amp schematics. as compared to the AV400, i observed that he added a pair of drivers and increased the number of irfp240/9240 outputs. i want to build another mosfet amplifier but my question is can the hv23 or hv350 be upgraded in a similar manner as Anthony's amplifiers? if yes, what upgrades would you recommend on the HV23/HV350?

regards.

VAS on HV23 work with 30mA bias and no need to add drivers in OS.
Regards