• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mosfet amp, 5 pairs IRFP240/9240

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yenthanh: For more information on my site Hi-Fi zesilova? HQQF

What specifically are you interested?

hi federmann!
1st- thanks for your supporting but i can not read your language, i am only read english. i used google but i don't understand what they say.
2nd - i want to make preamplifier and power ampli. i seach and found your schematic. i like it. i know that it is what i need.
please send me detail: schematic, drawwing, list equipment( in vietnam some device is very difficult to buy, i have able to replace by same function.)

many and many thank!!
note: i make all for me, beacause i love music and i want to have something of mine. - i am a engineer not business

Last edited:
Schema_B.png

Federmann, this guy is looking for preamp schematic, not photo of your stone age meters....:D

many thank Upupa Epops and Federmann,
i think that i am making trouble with Federmann, he want to buy goods. - i want to be begging.
So sorry Federmann if i make your inconvenience.

dear all my friends,
if you have freamplifier and power amplifier schematic(free), please send me.
Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
my email: trinhthang6@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.