• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mini-Group-Buy: Vishay-Roederstein MKP1837 bypass capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Crazy ... yup, not very "mini" now. :xeye: I'm going to need some time to get things together, so I'm extending the group buy until Wednesday.

The following users have paid up and are confirmed:

DaveM
KP11520
Peter Daniel
analog_sa
barry
marsel
bakus11
ZUM911
secanbj
Maousse
jomana
korben69
dweekie
JC Fardo
rolandong
jacco
Cobra2
luvdunhill

The following users have been contacted with payment details, but have not paid:

cwujek
kuroda99
klm1
garrytr
landoctor
reima
RKH
tony
ichiban
ipolyakov
stroob
algar_emi
Ed Fontaine

We have (384) 0.01uF paid for and (472) 0.10uF paid for. I have reserved 500 of each from Newark as of last Friday.

Total numbers committed for thusfar are (532) 0.01uF and (862) 0.10uF. I will call and look into further discounts for you guys tomorrow, so stay tuned.

I didn't expect things to take off this much, so I'll have to see where we are.

-Marc

mini-group buy getting bigger?

If there's time- I'd like 20 pieces .01 at .512 = $10.24. 12 pieces.022 at .533 = $6.40 And 20 pieces .100 at .796= 15.92. If my math is correct, it comes to $32.56 before paypal and your expenses. Please let me know total, can send paypal or direct. Thanks for arranging this- appreciate this forum and all involved.

I'm dreading the e-mail traffic from this response, but you'll be glad to know that the first 500 0.1uF and 500 0.01uF have been shipped (I just talked with Newark)! Looks like we're a go, despite the nay-sayer Jacco. At this point, the final price is:

$0.370 for the 0.01uF
$0.576 for the 0.10uF

This doesn't including the shipping cost to me and Farnell fee, but that will be rather trivial with so many participants. Once I have a final invoice, I'll disclose these costs :) The final cost may change slightly, but the above is a good estimate that unfortunately (for me) may err on the low side. Again, all will be made right when the final shipping amounts go out.

Now, if you have already ordered either one of these denominations, you have two options. The first, apply the credit to you final shipping (preferred and default if I don't hear from you) or have me adjust your quantities and ... GET MORE CAPS! :D

You must respond to me and state a preference before Wednesday, December 19th at 8:00AM CST, because that's when I'll be placing the remaining order as well as the other sizes. Thus the group buy will be CLOSED then.

Thanks everyone!

Oh yea great warrior of the part lands

Attachments

• respect.gif
    respect.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 300
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.