Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

Schematic for preamplifier for sabwufer

Hi
I need a diagram and PCB for an active filter for the subwoofer amplifier: "Quasi amplifier for beginners" (of APEX Audio).
Regulated frequency of 40...120 Hz with a slope of 12...18dB.
This preamplifier that can directly to be connected to output to my stereo amplifier.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Hi apex. I have made apex ml3 pcb. This is the result. Quality is good enough. But i had a little hum, but when i touched the casing of my amp, hum was disappear. Can you give me any advice for it. How to wiring apex ml3 correctly? I just used simple regulated power supply. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Image0011.jpg
    Image0011.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 580
  • Image0012.jpg
    Image0012.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 3,121
  • dual-power-supply-15-volt.gif
    dual-power-supply-15-volt.gif
    6 KB · Views: 3,031
Last edited:
Hi apex. I have made apex ml3 pcb. This is the result. Quality is good enough. But i had a little hum, but when i touched the casing of my amp, hum was disappear. Can you give me any advice for it. How to wiring apex ml3 correctly? I just used simple regulated power supply. Thank you very much.

You must grounded your case (gnd from regulated psu connect to amp case)

Mixer

Dear Mile...
I was make a new layout of Your tone control with add a XLR con for mic input...I got a plan to make 4 ch mixer with 2 mono input and 1 stereo input but I don't know how to add effect and another block like master and balanced output...
Can You help me to make my simple mixer??

Regards

Attachments

• Apex Tone Control.jpg
    Apex Tone Control.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 2,122
Portable version

Mile,
Thanks for this thread!
I'm looking at this for use as a belt pack unit for a friend who plays accordion.
Two channels with all controls. Balanced input and output.

Is there a way to get this functionality with only a 9volt battery? I'm also curious how long it will work if I use two 9 volts?

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.:worship:

Chris