Merry Christmas all folks, all moderators and forum readers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ahahaha... this one, if you could see the animation you would laugh

I have it as a part of a PPS files... and it is animated there.... i do not know how to remove, from the PPS, with the animation together... so... i have pushed print screen to save the image.

Really, this Santa Klaus got ouf from the closed.... very happy...very gay that one was into the PPS.

"sair do armário por aqui significa assumir a sexualidade differente....ahahahah"

Very funny.

regards,

Carlos

The full image for Carlos.

Attachments

• santa.gif
    santa.gif
    66.3 KB · Views: 226
pinkmouse said:

No need to shoot the "bagger", the North Pole is melting rapido, Mr Scratch-it already sent Mr Klause an eviction notice.
(though the ChippenClause giff makes one wonder what the "North Pole" is referring to)

Presenting the 2030 Santa-C collection by Leaves Saint Laurent on the diyA Cat5walk
(sponsored by the Netherlands chamber of commerce)
=>

Attachments

• walkingweed.gif
    walkingweed.gif
    40 KB · Views: 221
I would like to tell you how much this forum was good to me

Not only because made friends and could learn audio electronics.

But more than that, in special, because of this forum i could find my lost nephew in London.

His father, after splitting the marriage because my sister had asked that, as a revenge, scape from Brazil with her son (his son too).

When arrived in London, he entered the justice and my sisters was comdemned without the chance to defend herself... a lot of lyes were said..and some truth too.

My sister gone to London and could see her son having a governement (British Government Social Assistance) woman between them...incredible..for safety purposes.

Sister could not figth against the United Kingdom.... laywers said not to waste time..no one would have advantage against a British Citizen... she decide to left him be educated in expensive English Schools...the boy was so shocked that had forgot portuguese language after 4 monthes of absence in his country..he had 7 years old only.

My sister developed a cancer in front of the heart, into the breast..and die by the cancer very soon...i think because of that... maybe have acelerated the disease development because of deep sadness.

Because of message i left into the forum, James Mergulhão Green, my nephew, knew i was searching for him...family now together...he will came to visit me in the Northeast of Brazil during July..also will visit the main family group at Rio de Janeiro city.

Because of forum...my Christmas gift from the forum.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• this summer in france.jpg
    this summer in france.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 216
My Nephew picture, 25 years ago

This boy was kidnapped.

His father never could work again... Xerox people in Brasil informed all Corporation...his image was bad...no more employment those 24 years.

Now a days..alone into an old house in London, talking with himself, living in the middle of the dirty.

His son, alike Sheila, have forgive him and take care of him..he had more than he deserved

Justice!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• nephew picture 25 years ago.jpg
    nephew picture 25 years ago.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 189
Feliz Navidad to you Titio Carlitos

Carlos,

I send an abracao (big hug) to you. As you know my wife and daughter will be in Brasil for the holidays. This Christmas will be a bit lonely, but building your amp will keep my mind off unpleasant thoughts. Since you are closer to them than me send some warm, Brasilian thoughts to them for me...

To all in this thread and forum, I thank you for the opportunity to learn a bit about audio and participate in a world-wide group of very interesting people who cooperate despite different nationalities, politics and predjudices. There are times in this forum when I actually entertain hope for the human future...I thank you all...it is a pleasure to be here...

Richard

If you need some help related their visit to brasil...some telephone call

or something alike... just let me know.

The day we open frontiers... the day we start to have Global Government... unfortunattelly after "the empire" fell down...we will have peace around the globe.

The differences, stablished...me blue you orange..me Brazilian...you North American....those things that seems indian things...not civilized things.... distances...limits...walls... preconceitos....are delaying our Global progress.... see the monster painted....URSS.... watch the nice cat...they are lovely and was painted as devils.... we could have destroyed one each other because our ignorance.

We will develop...human kind will develop..for sure will.

regards,

Me your brother... the same as you...inside the WC smells the same.

Carlos

Hello

Yes, mankind still quite same for thousand years, and most of the times wen there was formation of bigger governments, from the union of small countries, things and problems just still same or even get worse, one big World government will just become one big problem and they would have to much power and control over the word.

At least you can go away wen the government of your country goes very wrong, but with one World government you have nowhere to go away, they will be everywhere.

Bye

Gaetan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.