Memphis 16-ST1000D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
V/Div set to 2v and 2uS

Q212 and Q214 look similar:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Q256 and Q216:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and finally Q253. If I press on the driver board the signal on Q253 turns into the same signal seen on Q212/Q214:

So there is definately something wrong or loose on at least one of the driver boards. Also some of the corners of the gate signal seem to be slightly rounded.

I fixed the driver board on this amp. Turned out one of the 1 ohm resistors had a crack in it. All IRF650/9650 outputs are stable and the amp is able to produce clean audio. I just got my fresh order of IRF3205 fets for the PS and just need to know if the 22ohm gate resistors are a good match?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.