MC issue - need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Finally I workaround the issue completely by connecting the pin3 and 4 of SSM2210 dual matched npn on the MC path with 1 meg resistor. Not sure whether this is the right thing to do but it seems just elevating the voltage to pin 3 by few mili valts. Purely a trial and error mod without considering anything else. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Shouldn't do any harm, but without seeing the rest of the schematic I have no idea why this would work.. Pin 3 is the emitter of one of the supermatch pair, pin 4 is an NC which may mean it is not connected to anything or is connected to the substrate.

Last edited:
Shouldn't do any harm, but without seeing the rest of the schematic I have no idea why this would work.. Pin 3 is the emitter of one of the supermatch pair, pin 4 is an NC which may mean it is not connected to anything or is connected to the substrate.

Hi Kevin, Nice to talk to you after a long time.

I could see some positive voltage on Pin 4, about 6.4V.

I could see that a pair of ZTX457 followed by ZTX757 and fed in to SSM's. 757 base is directly connected to pin 4. Later the signal goes to pair of OP amps to the out. JRC5532 and 5534 were used for OPs. Couldn't find the exact schematic.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.