May be worth looking at

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I visit their site many times and it is always there at the bottom. Hard to miss. I've also contacted them and the response is great. No complaints here.

No kidding! I looked for their phone number at the bottom and it escapes me. Responses can indeed be great when a potential customer is able to call. Email only is second rate. I'm glad companies like Mad, PE and bonjour Solen have phone numbers clearly listed.

The Rival drivers are really nice, low HD units, Ron. They are on-par with the upper-end of DIY available drivers such as SS, Wavecor, Seas, and Usher. They are just on sale to move inventory according to RAD, and try to introduce them to the DIY crowd. They don't normally sell straight to the public. Regular pricing is not on the low-end scale, but they are nice and worth it. I have a pair of the R176P-8, and they are as good if not better than the specs on the SS 8545K and the Usher 8945. Full copper sleeve, extended pole, Nomex spider, aluminum former, and an aluminum shorting ring. The Le is about 0.2mH on both of my units.

See attached,
Wolf
Those R176P-8 are on sale right now for 45 bucks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.