• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

matched Fets for your F1, F4, F5, Aleph J...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Would you be kind enough to send me a quote for a set of irfp240/irfp9240 for an F4 amp? I will probably want to make a second one in the future so if that's a consideration as to what these are matched to...... (if up and over biamped, i guess it wont matter too much but maybe if bridged monoblocks it might)
Im in the UK btw
Many thanks
Dave

Hi H_A,

I am looking for matched fets for the Aleph 30 project.

That should be 12 (two sets of 6 each ) IRFP240 matched (inside the set of 6) or how many matched would you have in the set ? Example Digikey ID - IRFP240PBF-ND

Total 4 (two sets by 2) matched IRF9610 - Example Digikey ID - IRF9610PBF-ND

I am thinking whether IRF9610 can be replaced with IRFP9240 that you are offering

Let me know what you would have available and the pricing :)

Regards,
Oleg

Hi all,

please excuse again the delay, too many travels currently ;)

I assume you want to use IRFP240's for the output.

From the schematic I would say this amp should also work with unmatched fets. However, I don't have experience with it, so if you prefer the output pair to be matched I can certainly offer you that.

I'll mail you the details ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.