Massive subwoofers design 18" Dual.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I made many subwoofers as shown in images as well. But looking for nextpro audio's or L acoustic subwoofers plans and which speaker they are uaing
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
5218e4c0b6729216131e5882955b7491.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

a rig with enough output for 10000 people or coverage up to a mile....i hope you realize that that's not possible for a single sub or a pair, maybe at a couple dozen might get you there...

your not likely going to find much or any info on current production models from either LA or NEXT.

We will go with birch plywood. I want subwoofers like LA acoustic which gives or cover 10000 people or their output will cover at least 1 km

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Take advice from those who know. If you want to cover a large area, you need several boxes with delay set up so they do not interfere with the speakers in front when stood back. That goes for bass, mid and treble as well!

Okay, your posts here are all over the show. I'm not gonna spend a load of time replying if you're just going to keep spouting rubbish, but here goes.

Buy up as many B&C 18SW115 drivers as you can, and build some TH18 or Keystone cabs. The plans are available on these forums. Make sure you can hit each driver with about 3KW.
If you want a large-format system, you're going to need 12 as a minimum, and a serious mid-high range to keep up.

Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.