Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

IAN,
i have the sm in my documents bout as good as a chocolate fire guard need a good quality schematic. only gives dac pinouts?
alan

Come on Alan, I'm trying to get you to learn something here rather than just spoon feed!!
We are talking about clocking the MCLK feed from the DAC to the Decoder. Check out the pic from the SM circuit around the DAC and the decder pics were a few posts ago. You're answer is is in the attached pic tho!!! ;)

Attachments

• 63dac.jpg
    63dac.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 131
ok pin 4 mclk out to decoder yes to u193
alan

You got it!:D However if you have a MKII player pin 4 is connected to C521 before it get to the U193 and U193 is replaced with RD14.

If you have a MKI you may be able to put the clock in to the decoder by removing U193 and connecting the clock to the decoder side.

If you have the MKII, you need to connect it toC521 as described previously!

You got it!:D However if you have a MKII player pin 4 is connected to C521 before it get to the U193 and U193 is replaced with RD14.

If you have a MKI you may be able to put the clock in to the decoder by removing U193 and connecting the clock to the decoder side.

If you have the MKII, you need to connect it toC521 as described previously!
im a mechanic ian dial your cams in no bother fit a big bore :D even nitrous kit this is new :cool:
alan