P1010005 (Medium).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 138
  • P1010008 (Medium).JPG
    P1010008 (Medium).JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 136
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    246.4 KB · Views: 133
I was putting back original parts last night in my '63 :eek: Restored all the original parts along the dac, just decoupled the filter and left out the xtal.

Now i have the dac outputs and clock input available for external use. a DOS is on it's way, sourcing the parts from all places. But that won't be all....

Goal: a result without all those extensions and effort i see here. If it's going to be achieved is to be seen. :hphones:

If you gentleman have finished abusing each other...(good thing this is hard-core DIY'ing!) I have a question, which, as it demonstrates my ignorance, will give you occasion to abuse ME! Donc; I am a client of the Meister and will soon be returning my 67' for more abuse. By common accord "we" are saving the Burston op's for last and going for new caps and S'regs. But I would be interested in knowing what the Burston's bring to the feast over the op-amps presently used (the lowly LM4562NA)?

More body, texture and dynamics, they've sounded bl00dy good when I've heard them. Tonally similar to LM4562 but more analogue in their presentation.

More S Powers will give you more of everything, mainly a more fluid, grain-free / distortion-free rendition of all well-recorded instruments in better separated spaces. Less well recorded music will be exposed but more listeneable without too much fatigue.

Simon