making 25w constant class A amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Space,
Off the course, I've been to the simlim tower and find lots of shops there selling parts. Just for my info, can you tell me the particular shop there you can recommend where i can buy the parts and what floor?, since i noted most shops are selling parts that are imitations (i'm not sure)!:cannotbe:

Reading through the thread, just learned that you build the DX P1 from Mr. Carlos (also i'm learning alot from the very long threads- i need more time!). I can see that the circuit diagram is not so simple but the comments are very positive, so thinking of doing mine as well, i will be following your vero style because from my inquiry the shop owners seems to have no idea about things needed to make own pcb (strange though) unless you know one selling including the chemical to use.

Thanks again,
mannycc

mannycc said:
Hi Space,
Off the course, I've been to the simlim tower and find lots of shops there selling parts. Just for my info, can you tell me the particular shop there you can recommend where i can buy the parts and what floor?, since i noted most shops are selling parts that are imitations (i'm not sure)!:cannotbe:

Reading through the thread, just learned that you build the DX P1 from Mr. Carlos (also i'm learning alot from the very long threads- i need more time!). I can see that the circuit diagram is not so simple but the comments are very positive, so thinking of doing mine as well, i will be following your vero style because from my inquiry the shop owners seems to have no idea about things needed to make own pcb (strange though) unless you know one selling including the chemical to use.

Thanks again,
mannycc

hi mannycc,

My own suggestion, if you really want to build amp, try to build the simple one first as I did last time. P-1 won’t be easy to make for beginners. I can tell you, It is a complicated amp for beginners. Of course its sound great but I have found Dx-turbo much more btr then P-1. Why not try to build an easy and simple one to practice?

There is no particular shop in simlim. I just known many shop owners so they try not to cheat me. They will tell which is good. I don’t collect all parts in one shop. I have to check many to find my requirements.

Not true, there are lots of shops are selling original parts. Its depends on your part number and age.

About PCB, honestly I haven’t made yet so can’t tell you about it but soon will make. Problem will be to purchasing chemicals.

*** This forum will help you…they are really great helper. I learned here lots. Thanks to all of them those really helps me to build the amp. Here lots of friends are really, really experienced in electronics.

Best regards
michael

Hi Space,
Thanks for info, not to worry I have the experience building amps before but nowadays just cant find enough time to continue because of practice another profession (no regrets), just like you I'm also a hobbiest (not a designer) and with great passion with anything about electronics-digital, analog, name it...

I also read(ing) about the thread for Dx-Turbo you mentioned that sounds even better, the circuit is more simple and very attractive! Guess, i need to do alittle bit more reading/searching before decide which one to construct and thanks again! your infos have been very helpful!

Regards,
mannycc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.