• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Mains Cables R Us Ultimate Cables

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Following the success of my Ultimate Mains Lead I set about developing interconnects and speaker cables based on the philosophy of performance far exceeding expectations which was the original premise for my power cable which by the numbers sold has far exceeded even my expectations.

The Ultimate interconnects are made using pure silver wire, cryo treated by Frozen Solid and terminated with pure silver Eichmann Bullet Plugs, finally the entire cable is sheathed in Acoustic Revive's carbon weave to keep out RFI/EMI. Everything possible has been done to ensure superb performance.

The Ultimate speaker cables are made from a special blend of copper that I have not seen anywhere else, cryo treated and terminated with a choice of black rhodium, furutech or oyaide plugs, standard termination is the gold plated locking banana plug form black rhodium. The cables were trialled initially against Nordost Tyr with 8 people listening and they came out on top. I did a comparison against some analysis plus cable and it was very close, the analysis plus did sound marginally better but it costs £2500 for the same length as my cables.

Available now on my website, £595 for the interconnects and £495 for the speaker cables.

The Ultimate Interconnects

The Ultimate Speaker Cables

The Ultimate Mains Lead

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.