Magic Capacitor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry Chris... I feel for ya... losing a good mechanic sucks!

Jacco,

I did engineering for about 5 years after school... bad experience and I was very tired. So I opened an auto shop... we mostly did restorations (why I post on paint threads) and conversions (limos etc...) but we also had regular service work too. It was really a "monster garage". But the rich car customers started asking me to build machines for their factories... so it was back to engineering (dirty hands engineering). Then one company wanted to hire me full time... so I ran the R & D (suit and tie engineering) for about 10 years. MegaCorp (Japan) bought them out... I hated it... so I made them fire me. And, I am still younger than SY.

Now I just have 3 good clients, make less money but have much more to spend, and post on this silly forum. Time to build some audio. I work at home, but I have to do the cooking.

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.