MA EL70's...what's next??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
listen to every single commercial and DIY speaker in the world, and you'll figure it out:rolleyes:

I heard that Nelson Pass has heard every speaker in the world and has a warehouse full of them? Just what I heard I don't know if it's true only Nelson Pass knows.:D I wish I could get paid ;) to listen to every hi-fi driver on the planet from every kinda tweeter super tweeters to fullrangers to midrangers or midwoofers to woofers to subwoofers to super woofers everything else under the sun:note:.jm

Dave would rather not live with either of the Alpair 12.

dave

HA!!

Got that right...Mr. Dave here knows what I like in terms of sound...we've exchanged a few emails along the way :)

Anyhoo...I might consider another pair again but what about just the stock CHP70N Gen 2??

And for ***** and giggles, I got a set of BetsyK's coming in...TL build ala mh-audio.nl calculator :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.