M2500.1d output help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pin 2 and 6 have this signal on them.

Attachments

• 1519497792030977433685.jpg
    1519497792030977433685.jpg
    896.2 KB · Views: 50
No they are still out. I haven't done anything until.this get figured out. I downloaded the data sheet. Are they working properly? Ground the fet leg and probe the drive at the fet? Is the low side one bank and the high side the other in this amp? Still trying to figure this output section trouble shooting out.

Thanks perry. P.s i just stopped messing around i have been doing this for a year now, fail and succeed. I just purchased your advanced repair tutorial, over the next few weeks/months i will be reading and studing it in its entirely. There is just so much more i want to learn, i go to work and wait to get home so i can do i can get back to my bench, lol.

In the photo in post 32, look at the pins. three have parts of the vias pulled from the board. When this happens, the connections to the top of the board may be lost or intermittent and can cause a lot of problems. Using ChipQuik can completely eliminate this problem if it's used properly. Using CQ, you will never damage another pad or via when pulling driver boards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.