Lynx Poweramps Project Help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Erm, kinda frustrated, i'm building 4 lynx poweramp from audio denmark and i've spent £250 quid shopping for trannies and parts, haven't got the smoothing caps yet if anyone can help me out? but the main issue is the diodes on the output.

There is a pair of diodes opposing the flow between the rail's and the output, specifically the 1n5059 avalanche diode and do you think i can find it anywhere? not a chance. I was just wondering a) do i need them? if so can i use something else instead?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards

Matt

Hi led_zeppelin

Just to let you know, that if you have any questions regarding the LYNX amp, just contact me by email: jd@audio-circuit.dk.

Please also see the the PA-34A on www.delta-audio.com (it's the newest version of the LYNX).

Just a small advise... To protect your investment in output devices, it's always a good idea to start up your amp without the output devices connected. If everything acts normal, then connect one set of output devices and check again. If everyting is still ok, then connect the rest..... ;)

Besides... The components in the component list are just suggestions, that we know will work..... Please feel free to try other components as the amp is very stable and versatile....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.