LYNX amp problems...Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok guys...just got the PCB today...gonna start the amp soon...about 2 days time...gotta get the parts you know...where do you guys get parts ehh??? RS and order 10 of the same value?? Seems a bit extreme for me...although I can get 1 piece locally...it is usually unmarked when packed and I have a big headache when I reach back home and then sort out the values...got an easier way?? buy a bit more and write on the "reel"?? Or tape it somewhere and mark it...??

Just finished 4 PCBs for this amp. Very neat size...

Attachments

• lynxpcb.jpg
    lynxpcb.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 354
Jan, the PCBs arrived but..

Hello Jan, I just received the PCBs..:D they are really nice and incredibly tiny... one wouldn't expect them to be the PCBs for a power amp (before looking at the tracks, of course).

And yes, the silkscreen says "BCE" for the bias transistor... what if I use a TIP41C (which has the correct pinout) instead of the MJE340? :confused:

Cheers

Andrea

PS Your email seems to be again down...

:bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.