LYNX amp problems...Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
li_gangyi said:
I have been looking at the datasheets for the MJE340 MJE350...I can't seem to figure out the pinouts....izzit looking at the front or back?? seems like the front...but why the white "plate" ?? In case u guys are not sure what I am talking about...here's a link to the .PDF

What you see it's not a plate really, but silver blue paint. I've seen that on several Motorola/Onsemi transistors. In fact I think all MJE parts use it.

It's the upper part of the transistor.

Carlos

If we didn't think it sounded good hard wired, I wouldn't use all this time making a real Proff PCB;)

Well sound is an objective matter that differs from person to person, but to us it sounds like (as described on my website) the classical studio amps like Phase Linear and GAS etc.
The strongest side is the bass... Extreem ferm and controlled due to a dampening factor of over 700 (however the used PSU also playes a roll in the performance) :)

One of the amps are running in the local nightclub/disco with a
800W/2x47.000uF PSU per channel.................

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.