• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT AN67 Ultralow THD 10kHz sine oscillator group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

igwt, you can find at Mouser many polystyren axial capacitors like that :
23PS139 Xicon Film Capacitors - Additional Technologies

Others type can be used, the best is Mica, but they are expensive and take more space. You can also use polypropylene capacitors(MKP).
I have ordered mine from Farnell.

For BNC connectors, as said igwt you will be find equivalent connector with same pinouts and dimensions from various manufacturer. Just need to take the time to search.
mine come also from Farnell.

Good to to all for the build. :)

FRex.

Hello,

Because of many requests, i open a new group buy with same terms.
As the previous, 30€ for each PCB including shipping to US/Canada or EU(others destinations, ask me).
Now, 2 are already pre-ordered (just a PM send to me).
When at least 10 is reached, i will start the order.
Thank you.

Any questions are welcomed.

Frex.

Hello,

I start now a new group buy for the PCB of the oscillator.
You can add you to the buyers list on the new wiki here :
http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/3rd_round_AN67_Ultra-low_THD_10kHz_sine_oscillator_PCB_Group_buy
Regards.

johngalt47,

You can use standard electrolytic capacitors instead of solid-aluminum listed in the BOM, it will work well too. The most important point is that your power supply must have very low noise for best performance (like SSR01/02 regulators boards from P.Sjöstrom).

Frex.

Hello dear DIYers,

It seems that editing wiki is impossible for an unknow reason.
I have sent a mail to the site for solving this issue as soon as possible.

Waiting for it to work again, you can add you to the buyers list using the tab "discussion" at the top of the same wiki page.
You just write how many boards you want and your location (only the country).

Thank you.

FRex

Hello,

The minimum number of pre-order PCB is now reached.
I need now all personal e-mail address of each DIYers.
Please, send it to me by PM, and i will sent an e-mail
with a paypal invoice for the number of PCB you want ordered.

The price is :
30€ for one PCB
55€ for two PCB
75€ for three PCB.

As soon i receive your payment, i will send you a zipped file witch include all design files.
I will order PCB to manufacturer as soon all payments will be received.
New PCB orders are welcome, until i send it to manufacturer.
Thank you.

Frex.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.