• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LSK389C SOIC-8 Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LSK389 Adaptor PCB

It took less time than I thought. ;)
Output pins are standard 2.54mm pitch angled header pins.
You need to cut off pin 3 & 7 at the LSK.

Patrick

Attachments

• LSK389 Adaptor PCB.jpg
    LSK389 Adaptor PCB.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
There are total of 192 ICs bought. So let's say we need 8x14=112 adaptors. That is one board 160x100mm.
The only sensible way to do something like this is either CNC routing (cost a fortune and need gerber files), or DIY.

If there is sufficient interest (>100), I shall DIY and let you have them in strips of 8 (or strips of 14).
That means you need to trip to size and drill holes yourselves.
I guess something like 1 Euro / adaptor including Paypal fees & postage worldwide (not registered).
Material cost is not much. My time costs more.

Of course someone else is welcome to take over if he is willing do it for less.
It is simple enough to copy.

Patrick

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
There are total of 192 ICs bought. So let's say we need 8x14=112 adaptors. That is one board 160x100mm.
The only sensible way to do something like this is either CNC routing (cost a fortune and need gerber files), or DIY.

If there is sufficient interest (>100), I shall DIY and let you have them in strips of 8 (or strips of 14).
That means you need to trip to size and drill holes yourselves.
I guess something like 1 Euro / adaptor including Paypal fees & postage worldwide (not registered).
Material cost is not much. My time costs more.

Of course someone else is welcome to take over if he is willing do it for less.
It is simple enough to copy.

Patrick

I'm in 3 strips of 8 or 2 strips of 14. I will trip to size and drill holes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.