love and respect for all of the great minds here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I think we have all to remember there are Genius because there is a point of comparaison ! So no Genius without the rest of all of us poor fools as too normal people ! It's a master/slave relation à la Platon somewhere !

I believe all of us here have more or less an intelligence where différences as not as big as "a mouchoir de poche" ! Just the amount of knowledge and ego can be big between us !

Good New Year's day to you too !

Last edited:
“When asked what characteristics Nobel prize winning physicists had in common ؛ I cannot think of a single one, not even intelligence”
― Enrico Fermi

They all studied !
They all finded or concretizing "Something"
They accepted the price and the money
They speak better English than I am

They have a lot in common, while the last is certainly not relevant !

Indeed, I don't believe Nobel Prize concept is about rewarding Genius !

I like the Genius definition of the lamp oïl ! Make it real almost impossible things.

I believe for instance Mère Theresa was a Genius ! She certainly respected science as well while it was certainly not her everyday cup of tea preocupation but if it was for all.

In a certain way, some are certainly considering too much science & Genius concepts, they don't exclude each other while not being exclusive to each other.

Believe all the majority of people is respecting science but the illuminated !

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.