• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Benteng, Bonens, Bochen lot of trimpots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i have Benteng, Bonens, Bochen lot of trimpots that is used in audio circuits to fine adjust resistance.

Here is values and pcs that i have for sale:

20k - 2pcs
5k - 23pcs
2k - 13pcs
1k - 8pcs
10k - 6pcs

Total is 52pcs and that is €60,00 plus shipping cost and paypal fee. I im selling all 52pcs together.

View attachment 1311648

Last edited by a moderator:
I have iron holder for solder station, new, unused in its original packaging box.

Price is 12 euro + shipping + paypal fee or i can do combined shipping to save on shipping cost.

stalak-lemilicu-spuzvom-mrezicom-slika-177235041.jpg

stalak-lemilicu-spuzvom-mrezicom-slika-177235042.jpg

stalak-lemilicu-spuzvom-mrezicom-slika-177235044.jpg

Ok, thank you for replaying.

It is not cheap-crap chinese trimpots as you think...it is rebrand of Bourns and are of high quality as Bourns, but same factory that make Bourns make this rebranded trimpots as other names.

So it is same quality as Bourns but different names.

If you are interest please make a offer.

Here i have NOS 3296W trimmers that is used in audio circuits to fine adjust resistance.

Here is values and pcs that i have for sale:

20k - 2pcs
5k - 23pcs
2k - 13pcs
1k - 8pcs
10k - 6pcs

Total is 52pcs and that is €60,00 plus shipping cost and paypal fee. I im selling all 52pcs together.

View attachment 1311648
If those are genuine Bourns Trimpots(TM) then grab 'em. If they are Bourns knockoffs, then I'd pass them by.

I have some knock-offs labeled "Bentang", and the pots have the same shade of blue color and the same stylized 'B' that the Bourns pots have. That shade of blue color, when used on a trimmer pot, is a Bourns patented color and may not be used on any other mfrs' trimmer pots. Of course, the color can be used on anything not a Trimpot(TM). I am a Bourns retiree and have cracked open other knock-off mfrs' trimmer pots while on the job, and the quality is just not there. Resistive element is often rough on them and the slider contact is cheap and often lacked double of more finger sliding contacts. Trimmer pots made by other reputable manufacturers were of high quality and competitive.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for this information.
There is cheap copy on ebay and aliexpress that behaves like you describes but this what i sell is rebranded Bourns trimpot, it means same factorty that makes Bourns make these trimpots but at lower price.

This way i lower the price , and you will get same performance as Bourns but for half the price.

I never buy electronic components from aliexpress or ebay, only mouser, farnell and reputable online store in eu or uk.

I own ESR70 Gold buyed frok uk, Rigol osciloscope buyed in Germany and Brymen DMM that is from Korea manufacturer.JBC solder station from Uk. These are main tools for electronic work and are high quality.

So i buy only original and quality product.

These items that i sell here is high quality parts at reduced price.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
You are wrong.

Same factory that makes Bourns makes these trimpots that i sell

You have wrong information.
For those that are wondering if whatever is being sold above are actually made in the "same factory" as the Bourns products and/or to the same specifications / re-marked. Just look at the datasheets, if offered. Bourns clearly shows where their products are produced... and as recently as 2010 notified their customers of location changes for that product line. There may be even more current information that I haven't found in my <30s search. @ronovar - if you're going to claim that what you're selling was produced in the same factory, you'd best be able to back that with a reference from a reputable source. If you can... I will happily apologize. Also, just using the same factory =/= same quality. I can say with a high level of certainty that IF a third party manufacturer were ever used by Bourns to manufacture Bourns trimmers and IF Bourns EVER found out that the factory was re-branding product off of the same line; there would be serious ramifications. What you're claiming seems highly unlikely to me, but if you can provide evidence, again, I'll happily apologize publicly for my error, and I'll have learned something new.

To all - If you want Bourns... buy Bourns, but those trimmers are decidedly not Bourns trimmers. Whether they are "any good" is up to you.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for kindly replay.

Pictures, quantity and values are in first post, price is reduced and we don't need to describe what is what. Everone knows better that other person :)

So real buyer will buy these trimpots and use them in next project and other will skip this purchanse and pay same quality but at higher price.

Status
Not open for further replies.