• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Benteng, Bonens, Bochen lot of trimpots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2019
Paid Member
The trimmers you are selling have nothing to do with anything "Bourns" other than the fact that they have intentionally been designed to look like Bourns in order to fool unwary buyers, IMO.

A sample of a response to the question "Are Bochen trimmers counterfeit?" using a popular search engine.

1716235048484.png

Reactions: 1 users
If you will buy it then i can provide source where i buy them.

As i noted nobody here dont need to prove anything because if you buy new car you will ask prove me that all parts are originally manufactured in germany.

Seller will tell you, good luck with your next purchanse of new car and wish you good day:)

This is your opinion
Sorry, it cannot be chucked as opinion, when you haven't provided facts. On one hand we have Bourns retiree which has certainly more knpwledge of Bourns manufacturing than you, on other hand you only write stuff backed by nothing. This certainly shouldn't be considered nothing like Bourns and if continued to do so, moderation should get involved with this.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
It was never a mystery - You had no part in solving any "mystery". You were called out for attempting to sell counterfeit Bourns trimmers that can be found at a fraction of the price. You then said they were made in the same factory as Bourns; which is patently false. Then you say it is a "matter of opinion"; which it is not.

They may be "very nice", but nothing you've said about them has been remotely accurate regarding their origin. When asked to substantiate anything about the product you are selling, you spout nonsense.

If you can show that they are not, in-fact, categorized as counterfeit and legal for sale in the USA with any reliable information, I will have the moderators remove this post with my apologies.

--------------------

For any US customers considering this purchase, you may be interested in reading the link below. Buyers in other countries should consider their options.

https://www.cbp.gov/trade/fakegoodsrealdangers

One excerpt from the publication is below...

Legal Implications

It is illegal to purchase counterfeit goods. Bringing them into the United States may result in civil or criminal penalties...

Reactions: 1 user
Members we are here in selling forum not diagnosing and studying what if it is, or is it.

Title says what is written on trimpots, i stays what i say about them that are nice quality trimpots and please if you are buyer send me message to exchange data.

Otherwise please open a new thread in main subcategory and make philosophing about what your opinios are.

Thank you.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but is there a certain way to authenticate genuine bourns trimmers ?
I also like the old spectrol and daystrom.
Well, the first indication would be that they say Bourns on the trimmer...

Some fakes are better than others. My best advice is to buy Bourns trimmers from a listed Bourns distributor (or from someone that you trust that can show you that they were purchased from an authorized Bourns distributor).

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Members we are here in selling forum not diagnosing and studying what if it is, or is it.

Title says what is written on trimpots, i stays what i say about them that are nice quality trimpots and please if you are buyer send me message to exchange data.

Otherwise please open a new thread in main subcategory and make philosophing about what your opinios are.

Thank you.
Yes, we are here to diagnose what it is, or isn't. And I am informing you (if you were previously unaware) that the products you are attempting to sell are likely illegal to import into the United States of America. If you think that it's OK to simply alter your post / title and tell people what's marked on the case, I will tell you again, that it is likely not OK (for import into the USA). Your potential customer may not know. I can't speak to other countries.

It's OK for people to know what they're possibly buying from you and potential consequences before they give you money, yes?

If i need to be honest alot people here sells sanken that is fake in mt200, they buy in china hole pcs and sell here worldwide. Is this forbiden to sell? Why there you dont open post in sanken thread and ask seller to prove that is genue as we are know that sanken have abandoned producing bjt in mt200 a few years ago.

In title says what is labeled on trimpots it is 3296W and i newer type bourns in description.

All staf i sell here is taken from phone camera so that buyer can see real product that i sell, as other also members make pictures of products that sell.

As for usa, when we buy in europe iphone i see made in china, as many electronic devices are, but usa apple use cheap chinese people to manufacture iphone and sell it at high prices...so then we can say...iphone is forbiden to sell in europe because it is cheap copy from china at high price.

I see that this little chat with you is imposibble, i will not waste any time and energy on your replay.

This is selling forum are trimpots are for sale. If you or other members are interest to buy just send PM.

Thanks for your time.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
If i need to be honest alot people here sells sanken that is fake in mt200, they buy in china hole pcs and sell here worldwide. Is this forbiden to sell?
YES!

So your argument is "other people sell fake things, I should be able to sell fake things also."?

I see that this little chat with you is imposibble, i will not waste any time and energy on your replay.
Likewise.

Normally I would definitely stay out of cesspools like this, but I feel a bit for Ronovar. His products may not be original as such, and it might very well be that they would be illegal to import to the USofA. BUT, seeing the same USA as a paragon of virtue to be copied in all aspects of life would truly be a mistake of gargantum proportions

I will not lower myself to mention that USA actually imports all kind of shaite that they, or their leaders, might feel the need for without any remorse whatsoever! "Don`t do as we do, do as we say"!

I regards these trimmers to be moth.

R

You put Borns in circuit, and adjust current, measure voltage drop at resistor it works.

Then you put another brand in circuit, adjust current and measure voltage drop at resistor, and it works.

So for members that want to pay 5x more price that other brand please do.

I sell very nice and workim trimpots for fine adjustment of resistance at 5x lower price and they work same as more expensive

People think that all what is from usa is gold but it is not. Usa shipping and product are too expensive.

Why should i buy iphone for 1000 euro that usa makes in china that i can buy chinese xiaomi that is 350euro middle model and all is working fine.

So people that pay 1000 euro for iphone thinks that are smarter that android guys.

Today when inflation is high in the world, it is very important that price is low and that it works.

My trimpots are all checked on dmm and in circuit and it wirks fine for lower price, if you have money to buy higher cost trimpots you are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.