looking for "ultrafast power amp"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Haah? Phase Accurate and AKSA can speak Indonesian? Where are you guys from? Have been here? Istrinya AKSA orang Jawa, dari mana? Thank you for the replies
The reason I'm looking for those articles is to see how can we make a fast amp. What is the key secret. Once I heard a direct comparison between Crown power amp and MC2 (MCsquare)professional power amp. MC2 gives better sound. In the spec, the MC2 is very fast, damping very high. When I took a peek inside it, the circuit is very-very simple compared to Crown. The components and output devices is not as many as first I tought will be. It is the best if I can get the MC2 schematic. But I think I will never get MC2 schematic, since it is a high price-running production amp, so I tried different schematic to study. Maybe they are using the same principle.

I know that this thread is already very very old, but can I ask you a question ? Where did you find the slew rate spec for MC2 1250 ? I cannot find it anywhere, but I have suspect that its not that fast.........

A lot of people say that it was and still is a good amp, and I trust them, but I didnt see the SR spec anywhere.

They has m.c^2 marking, may be their speed around ~3e^8 m/s in vacuum, and no slew rate spec may because its relative value. Where is any MC2 topology? I couldn't get it from google.

Current feedback is fast and stable, that stochino's amplifier get from it. If there is volt meter to get error voltages, then it is VFA, and if it using ampere meter to get its error voltages, it is CFA. Error meter pins between inverting and non inverting input.

High slew rates amps will invariably lead to instability that will generaly
be countered using the usual LR output circuit that has the consequence
to indeed reduce the effective slew rate , moreover if the amp
is extremely fast , since more speed will require even higher
values for the LR circuit...

So i dont see the point of such high slew rates since they
are useless given the low slew of audio signals.

Attachments

• LFET AMP SLEW RATES.gif
    LFET AMP SLEW RATES.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 193
I dont quarrel about that. I understand it very well IMHO. I only asked for SR spec of MC2, which was given previously as an example, by others, as a "fast amp" IMHO.

High slew rates amps will invariably lead to instability that will generaly
be countered using the usual LR output circuit that has the consequence
to indeed reduce the effective slew rate , moreover if the amp
is extremely fast , since more speed will require even higher
values for the LR circuit...

So i dont see the point of such high slew rates since they
are useless given the low slew of audio signals.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.