Looking for a head unit with eq (and XO)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Decware is creator of The Death Box for 10s and for 12s, the "wicked One" and several other designs.

His boxes, the DeathBoxes in particular, are adjustable to almost any sub(other than free-air). You can move the inserts up andc down till it sounds best in your car.

The wicked one on the other hand is adjustablealong one dimension, and the way the box is created, everything scales correctly when you adjust it. Its an awesome box.

I really hoping for a competition by IASCA or USACi to come nearby in the midwest so I can compete with my WO. Plus then I can actually tell people number rather than, well its really loud and clean.

I've got a Pioneer 8600 and it does a great job.Im my opinion,it's one of the best heads out there for the price.I've had mine in a BIG truck for 1 1/2 yrs with no problems.I listen to my system for approx. 10 hours a day! Had a nak bite the dust after only 3 months.It also has the auto-eq,which is a big plus if you don't have a RTA.I,m restoring a '87 Bronco and will be putting another 8600 in it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.