Lookie, lookie. ONO? Oh Yes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zen Mod said:
I leave ya for few hours , and all I can see that you're pretty helpless without me .......

as my ppl use to say - "rakija is better than God .... she takes your mind , but she brings it back ........."

Now I just can't stop wondering, exactly how much Rakija does a man need to consume, to get to the point, where he thinks I BOUGHT something? :rofl:

Magura :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Magura said:

Now I just can't stop wondering, exactly how much Rakija does a man need to consume, to get to the point, where he thinks I BOUGHT something? :rofl:

who ever thinks that you bought ANYTHING ?

I miss grumpy Jaccolina ; she doesn't expect from me to put any proper meaning in anything I wrote ....... ;(

but she is sorta dreked on me , lately .......

anyway .... I was drekking , as usual ......

(btw - my personal annual consumption of R is ....... about 2L :rofl: ....... I'm blessed with non-assisted insanity )

Zen Mod said:

who ever thinks that you bought ANYTHING ?

I miss grumpy Jaccolina ; she doesn't expect from me to put any proper meaning in anything I wrote ....... ;(

but she is sorta dreked on me , lately .......

anyway .... I was drekking , as usual ......

(btw - my personal annual consumption of R is ....... about 2L :rofl: ....... I'm blessed with non-assisted insanity )

I think it was Luvdunhill who had the cheese slipping off his cracker, and began talking about me buying stuff :xeye:

True, Grünschnabel has been very silent lately, now that I come to think of it. Maybe he has found himself a respectable mistress ?

Zen Mod said:
ya bought DH220Ti ?

Ordered 220 last night... waiting for WGs.

Next week for both I hope.

Zen Mod said:
I must say - I'm really really impressed with this thread ;)

there is no need to open official OT thread for OT Mob ......... every thread is exactly like that :rofl:

If Manu gets upset that his thread is ruined, we can always take it over to AK and OT that one :rofl: :whazzat:

Zen Mod said:
I must say - I'm really really impressed with this thread ;)

there is no need to open official OT thread for OT Mob ......... every thread is exactly like that :rofl:

Not to forget, the fact that we pretty much have our own threads like this.

Nobody can be bothered to read through all our "this and that", only to find, that the thread title, has nothing to do with the actual topic of the thread :xeye:

Thread title : Lookie, lookie. ONO? Oh Yes!

That sort of indicates it has to do with a Ono.

Actual topic(s): Wave guides, speaker building, hand bags, buttons, and Rakija.

Go figure :D

Well, somebody in quest of infos about ONO could be upset if visiting this thread and finding nothing related to, if you except first post...
On the other hand, a real OT thread is not makable. Because OT is not a subject per se but much more a subversion of authority (means threads title).
Having saying that I am glad that friends are feeling well in my thread, and it is worth it, for sure, to know more about "220" you-know-what, and Maguras marvelous (serious) realisations.Among others...

For myself I don't complain...

Oh yes!
:D

Manu

BTW : I have nothing against some hints, statements, experience about ONO, as I am stilll absolutely thrilled by this drekkk, really...

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 119
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.