• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Loads of DIY Stuff for Sale! Amplifiers, transistors, IC's, heatsinks, XFMR's etc!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Bacon,

The decal on that transformer is a little hard to read, but it goes as follows:

120VAC Input - Terminals 1, 2
768VAC Centre Tapped Output - Terminals 3, 4, 5
6.3VAC Centre Tapped Output - Terminals 6, 7, 8
5VAC Output - Terminals 9, 10

The 5 volt output would likely have been used for rectifier filaments, and the 6.3 volt for power and small signal tube filaments.

I don't know the VA rating of any of the outputs.

Cheers,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
What's in that pink ANAL DEVICES box? ..Todd

It took me 15 minutes to find what you were talking about...

I'm with Infinia on this one... I know the logo, so I didn't even notice it.

Filthy dirty gutter minds...

Taj:

You should go for that ST-70. I would imagine your wife would be soothed by the warm glow of the tubes, and not kick you out of the house.

The transistors are available. Send me an email with your address.

Cheers,
Owen

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
opc said:
I'm with Infinia on this one... I know the logo, so I didn't even notice it.

Filthy dirty gutter minds...

Taj:

You should go for that ST-70. I would imagine your wife would be soothed by the warm glow of the tubes, and not kick you out of the house.

The transistors are available. Send me an email with your address.

Cheers,
Owen

My wife is only soothed by the warm glow of a pile of gold. Electronic components (or perhaps the dent they make in her pile of gold) seem to have the opposite effect. :rolleyes:

I recognised the AD logo too. But a dirty filthy gutter mind is a difficult thing to keep in check.

I'm sending email now with address for the transistors. Thanks!

..Todd

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

As of right now, everyone should have heard from me. There are a bunch of tentative sales which have not yet been confirmed, so what you want might become available. If you messaged me and didn't hear back, then send me a nudge and I'll get back to you.

I'll be posting a full list of all items, along with what has sold tomorrow.

Cheers,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I'll hopefully get around to posting the updated list sometimes tomorrow.

Alan:

Your parcel is going out first thing in the morning. I was short a few parts and had to wait for a Digikey order to arrive.

I've sent you a picture of the parcel and Canada Post packing slip as proof of shipment since there is no tracking on surface shipments.

crappyjones123:

Sorry for the long delay, I'll get a price for you tomorrow. Things have been extremely busy with emails and now shipping everything off.

Cheers,
Owen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.