Lm4702

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Russ White said:
Just so you all know, Metal and I simply had a failure to communicate which can happen quite easily to anyone. We have undertood eachother now, and we are quite excited to keep working on this project. So please ignore the noise above. It was an honest mistake, and a case of an itchy trigger finger on my part.

My appologies to the group.

Cheers!
Russ

Ok Russ,

Its all over, new white page, new life, I think that cisco router was translating our words in the wrong way, and we fixed that now :)

My apaologies to all members here, including russ, the group, and...I don't know to whome else :angel:

Is Carlos using an AD8620 or and AD815 in his pre. I have been working on a design for an AD815 pre...might be a nice combination with this amp.

Russ I'm looking forward to seeing your boards when they are done, still using the good old toner transfer method? Anybody given any thoughts on powering this thing? I doubt we'll be seeing any regulators at these voltage levels :D How much capacitance are we going to need for this beast?

Hi G,

I was not trying to imply Carlos was using AD8620, I was simply throwing that opamp out in comparison to the OPA627. I think he was talking about the 815 as you suggested.

Well I botched my first PCB, and I am going to make another tonight or tomorrow. I will post PICs soon.

My first PS will likely Be pretty simple 10,000 uf x 2 per rail unregulated and I am shooting for 50V rails. I may get more fancy later. :) I just want to get the thing running first.

Cheers!
Russ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.