lm3886 as driver + mjw21195/6

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi gusy,
After fixing the circuit and chanching components (adding, removing)
Every time i power the amp up the fuses on the secodary rails blow( a big blue light show) I dont know what to do anymore:bawling:
Pleaaasssse help me!!!
Thanks,
Kinser

Attachments

• lm3886+transistors update.zip
    34.2 KB · Views: 103
Your diagram does not show anything from the power supply. No capacitors - no diodes - no transformers. Can you please draw that into your diagram as well, please? And also add the placement of the fuses, please. And please also state what type of fuses you use.

As a test you can place a 10 ohms resistor (as many watts as possible) instead of the fuses and try and make some current and voltage measurements.

If you are using fastblow fuses and they are placed just before the power supply capacitors, the fuses may blow because of the inrush current to the power supply capacitors during startup.

ok i made the power supply its 35+/- dc the fuses blow when i power up, and if i power up without the amp conected, then power down and connect + and groud of the amp to the power supply its ok, then i connect the - and there is a spark between the - of the power supply and the - of the amp.
also if i connect the + of the power supply to the + of the amp and then connnect the - of the power supply to the - of the amp there is a spark(without havig the ground connected)

Attachments

• power supply.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 68
AMM...i dont have a lab power supply so that is not possible at the moment!
I also have another circuit added to the lm3886 its not conected to the + and - of the power supply but to the + and - of the lm3886
its a circuit with 15v zener diodes to reduce voltage from 35v to 15v for the filter that i whant to use with it also to power a fan(12 volt fan)
Thanks,
Kinser

Attachments

• zener 1.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 61
ya you could say that but you see im going tmrw to build my subwoofer box and the amp is going into the box... and tmrw is the only day i can build the box and i cant do it another day because i need the sub for a friend in three days... thats why i want to make it work!
heheh
Kinser

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.