LM317 getting hot!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And the girl is really beautiful

Now your the one that is kidding...... I have too much fun on the forum as it is and probably need to get back to design issues. Nobody understands half my jokes anyway as the carfully planned april fools post went right over everyones's heads even though it was very obvious. Happy stendec.

H.H.

P.S. No one should stick jewelry in a perfectly good navel.

Re: And the girl is really beautiful

Originally posted by HarryHaller Now your the one that is kidding...... I have too much fun on the forum as it is and probably need to get back to design issues. Nobody understands half my jokes anyway as the carfully planned april fools post went right over everyones's heads even though it was very obvious. Happy stendec.
H.H.
P.S. No one should stick jewelry in a perfectly good navel. [/B]

Harry,
no i am not kidding, I am dead serious about the girl. I really think she is beautiful apart from the flaws i mentioned earlier. Admitted, i like nice belly buttons, but i much more like beautiful eyes and beautiful mind and spirit and the sparkle emerging from it. And find myself regularly shocked if seeing the phyiscal beauty so obvioulsy not accompanied by the inner one.

Not requesting anyone follow my taste but for publicly known (and unreachable) examples take Liz Hurley, Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Both r one sweet piece of cake physically, utterly female even above the chin equator. Both r probably she-devils able to drive any male crazy, but it most probably will never be boring to be with either of them, the one being a bit brighter and the other being a bit more seducing....

Or take Jennifer Conelly in "a beautiful mind". Not my ideal of physical beauty, but not looking bad either. But she (not only her movie role) has that sparkle, that beautiful mind and spirit emerging.

Navel: Ever considered a perfectly fitting-to-size oval emerald ? :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.