LM1875 distortion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Then the center is already connected and you have to use the 2 "side" wires (center is not used) where 24V can be measured. You have the 0-24V lines and connect them to the rectifier, reservoir capacitors and then to the amp section.

Attachments

• basic_symmetric_power_supply.gif
    basic_symmetric_power_supply.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 93
I appreciate all hobbyists got to start somewhere, but I really don't want it to be the end of them also.

You really ought to have someone there to help you - Particularly as you will be working on mains which is lethal. Please have your work checked by someone suitably qualified in your area.

Okey I thought you mean the second picture not second page. Then you have to connect the 3 wires as blu_glos #44 attached picture shows.
Connect 2 side wires to the rectifier and connect the center as shown there. I mixed the whole thing with the single supply version...

Please hand draw and post what *you* have actually built.
No need for nothing fancy, free Microsoft Paint is enough.
By the way, did you use a mica and grease or a silpad to insulate LM1875 from heatsink?
Are you using a heatsink?
What is the measured voltage to ground on all pins?
Post a small table.

Many many many thanx everyone for helping me and for trying to help me...you guyz are really very helpful...i have learnt so many things from you...tomorrow im going to have some help from professionals...i never expected as good beahavior as u have shown...i m not a native english...may be i have made a lot of mistakes... so forgive me if you can...and again thax a lottttt...

Many many many thanx everyone for helping me and for trying to help me...you guyz are really very helpful...i have learnt so many things from you...tomorrow im going to have some help from professionals...i never expected as good beahavior as u have shown...i m not a native english...may be i have made a lot of mistakes... so forgive me if you can...and again thax a lottttt...

Good luck with it and welcome back anytime.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.