Listen to my sub

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Loungeing around

Here is my lounge,WAF does not like TV in front of curtains, meaning can't use longest dimension.

Attachments

• our lounge.jpg
    our lounge.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 325
Re: Hi Rich

mikee55 said:
Just sent email via button above, forgot you are away. Put my name on em. When you ready, I'll send you a cheaque or something and I will rebuild.
Regards

Mike:D

Mike, I received your message, but I'm replying here as I know your email is unreliable. You can have the boards for £10 inc p&p if you still want them. I will send them Signed For.

Do you still want the amp kit? The board for that is ready, but I haven't picked the parts out yet.

Gmail?

Hello sir,

Can you send any old message to me at,

iUSERirving@googlemail.com
(I can't type it without it linking hope its ok)

If this don't work, I'll stick my head in the sand. I set this up yesterday and diyAudio.com is notifying me of posts.

I think we may well be using cable, so we can get the TV and phone/broadband package.

Yes yes yes, me want that amp. I can't wait. Will be sorting a psu this weekend. Ooh, can't wait.:yes: :hypno2:
Tell them in charge, we need a sub smiley:hphones:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.