• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Linear regulator PCB plus regulators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The boards are again available, now in two variants single and dual. There is no electrical difference between the two just physical. Basically is just two boards sticking together. The faulty marking is also corrected.

Also there is a new price for the PCB.
Single PCB 2.5€ per piece
Dual PCB 5€ per piece.

BR,
Ales

New year and new offer!

5xSingle PCB + shipping = 15€ (2€/PCB, 5€ shipping)
3xDual PCB + shipping = 17€ (4€/PCB, 5€ shippping)

BR,
Ales

Hi Ales,

I am just starting to build a DAC/Transport using a SB Duet and I think your boards would be great for the linear supplies. Is there a circuit diagram available that I could use with your board so that I have the correct values of components for the SB Duet PSU?

Hi!

Please find attached schematic for this regulator.

Best regards,
Ales

Attachments

• regula_lt108x_scheme.pdf
    11 KB · Views: 163
Hi Ales,

i'm a bit of a beginner here so please bear with me ;)

Thanks for the circuit.

I need 9V regulated for the SB Duet.

What would be the best regulator to use and package type to fit the board?

Would 1n4007's be OK for the bridge, and is the 5K adjustable pot value OK for a 9V regulator?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Ales,

i'm a bit of a beginner here so please bear with me ;)

Thanks for the circuit.

I need 9V regulated for the SB Duet.

What would be the best regulator to use and package type to fit the board?

Would 1n4007's be OK for the bridge, and is the 5K adjustable pot value OK for a 9V regulator?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

The best regulator for this application would be LT1084 or LT1083 in TO-3P package, also LT1084 in TO-220 package would be just fine.

1N4007 diodes would be fine for the bridge, but with a few extra bucks you can get better performance if choosing faster diodes (BYV27, MURxxx, etc..).

With 5K adjustable multiturn pot you can get any voltage output, of course within the limits of the regulator.

Best Regards,
Ales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.