Linear Power 952

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
the 952 is just a regular 952 no iq, but i also have a 2502iq im working on. The 2502 is missing Q5 and the cap next to it, previous owner lost them , but the 952 has some bad damage in the power supply the tip35's were almost unreadable but your picture helped there but still need the other part # before can get this ready for it repair . I have head of letting the smoke out but there had to be fire on this 952 , cause the clamp is warped and welded looking !!:hot:

YEP, Perry was right. (he always is) ... The transistor at the end, next to the white wires is 2n6486.
Here is the order of that rail. 2n6486, TIP35c,TIP35c, TIP32C,TIP36C,TIP35C,TIP31C ...

I have a modified 2502. It is Three 2502's in one Linear Power heatsink. Will get a closeup pic of the board for you. I have it mounted at the moment, but I think I have some closeup pics of the amp before I mounted it...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.