• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Limited run of Buffalo SE Pros?

I have been receiving a lot of emails asking about the availability of the Buffalo SE-Pro28/38 and associated parts.

While I am winding down Twisted Pear Audio, I am thinking of making a limited run of Buffalo Kits, if there is interest. This would be pre-order, and would have options for the Buffalo DAC, Tridents, Mercury output stages and power supplies.

Thoughts?

This would be pre-order, and would have options for the Buffalo DAC, Tridents, Mercury output stages and power supplies.

Thoughts?

Just thinking about the future and longevity; potentially stocking up on any parts that might potentially fail. I worry about the Trident SR 1.3V, for example, that thing gets HOT.

TLDR; I might be interested in buying or pre-ordering a 'care package' of any parts you recommend to ensure my DAC lives a long and fruitful life.